Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome!

This is the first official post to my blog and I may be a "newbie" but information, facts, and news on things happening nationally are not. I have set up this blog to show support for Americans living in America today. Times are tough with a weakened economy, high unemployement, and inequality amongst its taxpayers. I hope to eventually become your one-stop shop for news, deals, bargains, and product reviews. Show your support by linking my blog to your social networks and help to get this thing rolling!

We will start off with a simple visual on marriage equality:
We have a long road ahead to gain nationally equality. So please support marriage for all!
                                            "None of us, are as good as all of us"

No comments:

Post a Comment