Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Effectively Using Social Networks

   


    This past week has been a crazy learning experience for me in terms of blogging. It seems the biggest obstacle with and beginning blogger is building up your audience. I have achieved more page views than I thought I would but the numbers are just clearly nowhere near where I want them to be. So, I started a Twitter account and got connected with a lot of like minded profiles to see if I can pull some traffic for it. I am still in the beginning stages of that but from what I can tell if I use Twitter correctly then I should see some traffic from it. I must also produce more of my written word so I can get an audience whom is interested in what I have to say. So I will be adding more content daily and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment