Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day


    Mother's Day is tomorrow folks and hopefully you have something planned for that very special lady in your life. Furthermore, for those like myself who grew up with one parent please cherish and hold that irreplaceable person very close to you. I remember back in elementary school I got to make my Mother's Day presents and Father's Day presents. My mother was extremely blessed because she received both of those presents. I find it great looking back that the teacher's at the school allowed me to do this because I was one of a small handful whom had no father. So rather its a nice dinner, breakfast in bed, a family photo shoot, a bouquet of flowers or fruit, or something you created that is truly special, have a blessed and safe Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment