Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Lesson in Leaving.

   


    I was in a kind of critical thinking mode today and so today's post will be unlike the many other random post that you have seen here on my blog. I have stated several times that I wanted to be more known for my writings than the content of my blog which is to not demean the support for social issues that I exhibit. However, many of the randomness comes out of hope for monetary compensation for my words. Getting paid to do something I love and support a cause, why not right? So I leave you today with a written though on regret, enjoy!   

"Have you ever rethought a certain action or lack there of? I personally believe that many of us do, and the only thing gained from the experiences are the lessons learned from them. You could say that it is very easy to pull the handle on that door and walk right out of a situation, but saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do. The realization that what you ended up with is not the product of desire, but the product of life. So i urge everyone, to think twice before walking out that door, because sometimes when you leave there is nothing left to come back to."-Mr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment