Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting Out of a Slump



    It as been a week since I had last written because life seems to always prove effective in delaying self pleasures. My latest train of thought revolved around the feeling of consistency without change. Day in and day out my life goes through the same rountine daily, weekly, and even monthly. As I started to realize that I needed to make change in my life, I started to list all the things that I wish would change. The list filled up a good half a page and then I took each line and briefly wrote out the barriers or opportunities that are preventing me from making those changes for the better. Most of the changes started with small things such as different breakfast choices or switching up the daily routine by adding a brisk walk in the park or lunch with some old friends. They then evolved into 5 year plans or yearly plans to make improvements to my personal self. So I encourage everyone to start with small changes if your unhappy with your day to day life and get on the right track to happiness.

"When you are always living for others, you sometimes forget to live for yourself."-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment